Roots (Foundation) Pathway of Prana Vinyasa
Welcome to Roots/Foundational Pathways of Prana Vinyasa!
This course is now available in the extended format to fulfill up to 100 hours of your Samudra Teacher Training certification hours towards the 200-300-500 hour level programs.
Yoga Alliance has temporarily approved extended online education hours that are credible towards your teaching certification. We are serving our teachers in this time by expanding our online school.
Prana Vinyasa Yoga is the evolution of energetic vinyasa to realize and enhance the flow of our life. The Pathways of Prana Vinyasa Series is dedicated to providing a full-spectrum mandala of solar-lunar practice for activating, balancing and nourishing the flow of yoga in daily life – the living of energetic vinyasa. From her home studio above Solstice Canyon in Malibu, and doubly filmed in Santorini and Costa Rica, this first "pathways of prana vinyasa" is a practice guide to the 10 Namskars and 10 Solar-Lunar Roots/Foundation Sequences that correspond to Embodying the Flow-Mandala of Asana modules.
- 10 total video practices with Shiva: one solar and one lunar 1.5 hour designed for weekly practice over 5 weeks
- Five audio meditations (one per element) with Shiva from the lunar practice
- Elemental Namaskars and two solar-lunar practices for each pathway
- Five-week guidance of prana flow elemental map process for living vinyasa and home-travel altar
- Music from practices available for online purchase
- Online Facebook study group with Shiva (active during live course)
- Great global community