We are all born knowing how to dance; this inherent movement is well documented as one of the oldest planetary yogas. Evolving since 1994, Yoga Trance Dance is a contemporary exploration of the spirit of dance within yoga.
Beginning with a ritual entry into Prana Flow – Rhythm and Prana Flow is the experience of the rhythm of the pulse of life as initiating pathways of prana flow.
Rhythm and Prana Flow® is the evolution of Yoga Trance Dance as exploration of the power of rhythm within movement meditation to embody the natural flow. This “Art of Free-form Movement” is an exploration of free-form, breath driven movement to liberate one’s creative life force and cultivate embodied freedom.
This 5 month teacher immersion Includes:
– Global overview of the power of free-form movement in human history
– Exploration of cross-cultural trance roots and movement meditation
– Dancing universe – Cosmology of Nataraj within Yoga
– The power of invocation and sound – five opening invocations and mantra
– Leading flow for every body – 10 Principles – One each Session to Embody
– Devotion in motion – Prana Flow Namaskars for Yoga Trance Dance
– Sahaja Prana Flow® – pathways for integrating sahaja flow into vinyasa forms
– Guiding elemental movement from the earth to space
– Guiding kriyas and free-form ecstatic dance
– Leading the power of collective movement
– The nature of movement – yoga trance dance outdoors
– Creating the musical wave of Rhythm and Flow – Yoga Trance Dance®
– Invoking and weaving the poetic language of the body
Please find the articles here that supplement your workbook that you receive at LIVE immersions.Enjoy the journey! Embody the Flow!