Every breath. Every day,
May we evolve deeper in love.
23$ of the proceeds from the course sale will go towards the Global Mala Project
Free to anyone with life challenge 100% goes to Global Mala fund supporting our projects.
rootSrise- Power of Pranams
Begin anytime and join the journey of the year in a soulful movement meditation - Pranams.
Life is a journey. Meditation is a raft in a sea of change. These days everyone from children to elders feel the stressors of life. Those who are in any challenge in life can receive the natural benefits of meditation. These live events and online offerings will help navigate the ups and downs of life.
Journey into the simple power of mantra meditations in a progression that begins with the universal peace mantras and follows the pathway of prana flow.
You will receive solar, lunar, and a radical relaxation (yoga nidra) mediation to enjoy as well as a weekly drop of wisdom nectar about the mantra. For every week there will be an offering of a simple, universal mantra of the world’s spiritual traditions as an entryway into the universal heart.
* Join a global rootSrise community of practitioners, teachers, families, and friends as we bring the power of pranams in to the journey of our year with this pranam starter kit.
* Integrate into your offerings in the Power of Pranams - Flow for All Guide online teacher community beginning with Earth Day 2019
* Experience moving prayer as sacred training cultivating your health and strength with humility and meditation as the basis of your flow.
* Experience a flexible practice 10 min - one hour accessible to seated, simple spinal movements to full strength training
* Learn how to integrate pranams into your daily life for transforming stress, anxiety, depression and to bring heart, love, receptivity, listening, circulation, strength and vitality into your movement practice.
Course is offered for free to anyone who applies to Gift of Pranams for people who are facing health challenges, life-difficulties email firstname.lastname@example.org