with Christopher Tompkins and Shiva Rea
Discover the beauty and integrity of your own Yogic heritage. Immerse in the richness and depth of Yoga as it evolved from its earliest ritual origins.
Find your Self at the heart of a community of truth-seekers which has been evolving for 3,000 years.
Experience your own heart’s desire for lasting happiness and fulfillment in the exquisite teachings of awakened masters–men and women dedicated to the refinement of Yoga as a practice and way of life that is relevant to modern times.
Learn how the extraordinary teachings and practices of the Yoga Tradition can directly inspire, enhance, and empower your own life.
Each Session will feature-
• A 90 minute darshana (‘insight’) session with Christopher Tompkins
• A Meditative practice to bring each session into experiential realization — with Shiva Rea
What Students can Expect from this Course:
* The most comprehensive teaching on the History of Yoga ever designed for modern practitioners.
* Tantra. The first ‘History of Yoga’ Course ever to accurately reveal the central role of Tantra in the Evolution of Yoga.
* The Lost Vinyāsa of original Hatha Yoga practice, drawn from un-published Tantric texts.
* Life-changing wisdom and innovative practices spanning the Yoga Tradition’s 4,000 year history, presented in language accessible to all students
* Original translations from the Sanskrit by Christopher of source texts of the Yoga tradition, 60% of which are currently un-published.
*An engaging course manual with readings that reflect the most accurate scholarship on the Yoga tradition to date; featuring beautiful manuscript artwork never before revealed
* Facebook feedback and discussion with Shiva, Chris, and friends worldwide
* ‘The Evolution of Yoga as Embodied Ritual’ – presentations by Shiva Rea from her groundbreaking new book: Tending the Heart Fire