Module 3: Doshas and Sub-Doshas
Since the 3 doshas are the hallmark of Ayurveda, to more deeply understand their functions within our body we have to look deeper into the 5 sub-types
that comprise the whole of the dosha. Explore a closer, more intimate understanding of how each dosha truly supports human life.
Module 3 requires a thorough knowledge of the Doshas ~ if you do not have that foundation, we recommend you start with Module 2. Modules 4 and 5 build on Modules 2 and 3. If you have knowledge of Doshas and the Sub-Doshas then Module 4 is a good start.
5 classes - 10 hrs | $75
10:30 to 12:30pm EST
Topics to be covered:
- The background principles that underlies the tridoshic theory
- The attributes, functions, actions, balanced and imbalanced aspects of Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Common imbalances states
- Constitutional make up and uniqueness (prakruti and vikruti)
- Assessing your constitution and personal imbalances
- Lifestyle and seasonal practices for each sub-dosha